The Wallace Company is pleased to announce the newest member of our development team, Michael C. Wolf ASLA, AICP. Michael brings a tremendous amount of expertise to our group from the experience he has gained over the years since graduating in 1988 with a Bachelors of Science degree in Architecture from The University of Kentucky.
As a registered Landscape Architect he has provided professional services in all phases and facets of the construction industry, from master planning to construction documentation preparation, as well as conceptual drawing, bidding, permitting, project scheduling, cost control all the way to final inspections.
Mr. Wolf’s replete design experience and site planning background has qualified him to specialize in the following types of construction projects in both residential and commercial Landscape Architecture.
- Streetscape Design, Roadways
- Grading and Drainage
- Waterfront Development
- Storm Water Management
- Environmental Restoration
- Mixed Use Master Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Golf Course Community Development
- Campus Planning
- Residential Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Municipal and Governmental Projects
LOCAL PROJECTS – Summary of Responsibilities
- WCI Communities Master Plan – 1900 unit Master Planning and Site Civil Engineering
- Palafox Pier Park for Pensacola CRA – Interactive Fountain, Green Space and Multi-use Plazas
- City of Pensacola Streetscape Improvements- ADA Upgrades, Street Beautification
- Garden District Master Plan for Perdido Key – Conceptual Design for 134 unit condo complex
- Seascape Golf and Tennis Resort
GLOBAL PROJECTS – Summary of Responsibilities
- Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center – Utilize existing facility with future expansion
- Douglas Loop Improvement Project – Historic preservation
- Louisville Waterfront Park – Coordination of all disciplines from planning through construction
- Louisville Airport Improvement Program – Multi faceted 6 year project
- Louisville Slugger Field – Innovative storm drainage techniques, site design, Landscape Architecture
- Lynx Conceptual Station Plan – Design, Plan and Graphics for light rail system in Orlando
- Stafford County Governmental Center – 300 acres of mixed use, green spaces, com/res area
- Mayhew Sports Complex – 5 softball, 3 soccer/football fields with large concession
Mr. Wolf maintains his professional affiliations with the American Society of Landscape Architects, the American Institute of Certified Planners & the Florida Planning Association giving him the ongoing training and knowledge to stay on top of the latest innovations within the construction industry.
We invite you to contact Michael at our office or visit us on line at www.thewallacecompany.com and let us discuss with you, your project whether it be large or small. Let our complete team of Landscape professionals at The Wallace Company who have been in business since 1973 and over 40 years experience and expertise help you develop your ideas.
Whatever your projects needs are from; landscape design, installation, maintenance, lighting and drainage, irrigation installation, general service and repair, hardscapes driveways, walk ways, patios, pool decks and retaining walls, we can help you realize your project whether they are improvements to an existing area or constructing new, consult with us on your next project. We look forward to helping you plan, design, and install your dreamscape.